12.2.11

Long time no write....

Sorry if I hadn't posted anythin in the last few days, but I've been more busy I would ever imagine to.....
I had an oral exam on wednesday, but they have only been able to listen to 25 people out of 95, so I've studied lots and still have to take this hellish exam on monday (I hope).....
Then I had a lecture and a concert on thursday, so I really had no time to turn on the pc, except in the morning, when I was busy with my new manga translator "job".... As if I didn't have enough things to do.... I'm gonna go crazy..... :P
Hope you enjoyed your week and had some more free time than I did, I'll try to post something interesting in the next days, though next week's gonna be even worse I guess.....
Have a nice weekend!!!

Mr. Badmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment