4.2.11

Berserk

After seeing some episodes of the anime on TV I fell in love with the anime Berserk, so I went on the web and watched the whole series in streaming. Being the end of the anime right in the middle of action, I was curious about how it was going on and started reading the manga online.
Really, the plot is very catchy, the drawings are nicely done and the characters are such you'll fall in love with them (at least with some of them ^^). The manga tells the story of Gatsu, a warrior following his terrible fate; it's settled in some fantasy-medieval milieu. If you are manga and/or fantasy fans you'll love it, but I suggest you should try to read it anyway! Some situations are really up to date, I leave you here a quote I loved about the church today:

"Most of the Holy See temples have been built destroying the sacred places of the religion of spirits. The present doctrine of the Holy See is nothing but a tool to show off its own authority. Speaking the name of god people keep on fighting and foolishly calling for help, without knowing that the key of salvation is hidden in the things they are trying to forget."






Mr. Badmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment