19.5.11

One day there'll be a place for us...

This song has been obsessing me lately.... "One day there'll be a place for us..." this sentence is... kinda magic, I really love it, even thought of making a tattoo out of it, thought I don't like the idea of tattooing words, I think they're too volatile, you love them now but tomorrow who knows? Anyhow this is a very good lyric and is meaning a lot to me nowadays, the sense of hope I'm feeling during this period of confusion, disillusion, sadness if you want to call it that way, but, really, I cannot find the right word to describe what I'm feeling, it's a strange mix of emotions (once again the words prove unable to define feelings, I was kinda right up there I guess!) :)
Anyhow, don't want to bother you anymore, enjoy PJ! :)



Mr. Badmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment