19.1.11

Welcome!

Hello there! I was wondering how could I spend a free afternoon doing useful things and I thought it’s been a long time since I’ve been having a website, only have used hotmail’s livespaces for a few months when I was in the high school, but then I let my teenage blog die of abandonment. Now I feel like writing something can prove a nice thing to do when I have some time... Talking, reading, listening, having relationships with other people and their thoughts... That's a very nice - probably the best - way to grow and to make ourselves better persons.


So I’m here... I still don’t know what I’m gonna talk about: everyday life, philosophy, love, hate, history, politics, current affairs, music, arts.... everything that is gonna strike my attention!
I’m glad you’re here and I’ll be very pleased if you want to start this journey with me to know where it’ll take us!
Have a nice day!
Mr. Badmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment