21.1.11

Full full day

Oh, I hate and love it when you have such a full day that you can hardly take the time to think what you're doing. I hate it because I love to have some free time, when I can rest, nap, relax or whatever, some time to devote only to myself. On the other hand it's nice to have such a busy agenda, as I feel I'm living my life at best, spending my time in the most efficient way possible, hanging out with friends, getting to know new people, do and see and listen and feel so many things in the world that is around me, especially when I've been stuck home for many days before.
I think that the best, as always, stays in the middle, but, you know, often you have one day of hermitage and the day after you're in the middle of a crowd. Maybe as our subconscious seeks for solitude when he/she/it/whatever knows we're gonna have a busy time in the near future. The most important thing is not to overdo either way!
As Horace said: "In medio stat virtus"...


Mr. Badmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment